Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Jordana Brewster, Remembered How Cool Paul Walker

Jordana Brewster is an important figure in the life of Paul Walker in the movie series The Fast and The Furious. Role as Mia Toretto, wife of Brian O'Conner, Brewster spent a lot of time on the set with the deceased.

"I remember when this blond haired man walked into the room. At the time I thought how cool Paul," recalls the 34-year-old artist.

Paul Walker died in the middle of the film production in November 2013. Jordana feel very heartbroken when the incident occurred.

"He was the most incredible and I are constantly reminded that Paul no longer be here. It was very strange, as there is nothing wrong. We've been a family since 1999 and feel very lucky to have each other. This makes we (the crew and players) can pass through the incident, " she added.

During the filming of The Fast and The Furious, Brewster surrounded by handsome men and luxury cars. Apparently, the Panama-born woman has their own favorite type.

She did not like the figure of a man showoff. Especially when she saw a man surrounded by luxury cars.

"I think, well, not long ago I get a problem of a journalist who writes, 'Jordana do not like men with a luxury car'. That's not to say the truth. What I mean is that it seems ridiculous when men compete with the car. I do not like anything A striking. Why did you have to do it? " Brewster pillowcase.

Than boys stylish with luxury car, the mother of the child is more interested in the man who showed great ability with his car.

"When a man driving a standard car, it only shows you have a great ability. But unfortunately I can not do this alone. I have not had the opportunity to learn," she explained.

Jordana Brewster began her career by acting in a soap opera titled 'All My Children' and 'As the World Turns' in 1995. Her first appearance was immediately received recognition from critics drama that was nominated in the category of Outstanding Teen Performer in a Soap Opera Digest Award in 1997.

Back acting skills shown in the first release movie The Fast and the Furious in 2001.

"I'm not so good at driving. I get my license in the first movie and getting better but still requires a sensor. I too used to my car (first) and the difficulty of driving the other car," said Brewster interspersed with laughter.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *