Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kelly Brook Private Photo Spread by Hackers Again

Kelly Brook Nude Photo
Hacker attacks against the world's top celebrity privacy had not stopped. Now the hacker attack again a model, actress and presenter from England, Kelly Brook. The Sun and the Daily Mail yesterday launched, photographs scattered a personal photo belongs Brook. Some displays this sexy woman showing provocative poses naked on the bed. More than 20 explicit images (nude) Brook has been leaked on the internet and can be accessed by anyone.

In addition to the pose itself, there are also pictures of the series One Big Happy and Taking Stock that was making out with ex-boyfriend, David McIntosh.

Last year Brook is one celebrity who is targeted by "The Fappening", a group of hackers who hacked the data iCloud superstars to steal and distribute their personal pictures.

Jennifer Lawrence, Rihanna and Kim Kardashian also become the target of "The Fappening", which leaked photos on the website 4Chan loot.

In one occasion, Brook never comment on hackers. "The only photograph naked you'll see of me is that I divulge (intentionally) or photographs that show me a bigger head (modified)!"

Whatever it is, Brook is known to have a very sexy body. She was confident pose exciting diving in various magazines. The Mirror, Brook obsessed want to have a body like Kim Kardashian. She is also an avid adjust her diet by eating healthy foods.

"This year has been a very crazy year. I was not able to focus with a healthy diet that I live. In one of the television show, I saw my body seems great, then I decided to change it," said School for Seduction movie star and Piranha 3D.

Brook happy to see her body when wearing tight clothing. Not just a diet, it is also often exercise. Now his weight began to decline from the previous.

"I am proud of my curves now. I cut down on drinking tea with lots of sugar. Usually within a day I drink tea with two spoons of sugar in a cup, means the day there were ten spoons of sugar in my body and it was only in my drink alone," Brook said.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *